Question:
I AM is A b ADD ON?
joereese69
2006-07-14 14:31:42 UTC
Has anyone ever tried to figure this out?

of course TODD has heard you or vincent if you like because that fact i can type this means i have a soul.

god is dying but the love light will go one cause its some sort of machine or portion of every brain.

or maybe he TODD AS VINCENT or vise versa.

yes please pray for me cause they say its my last summer.

ever see why artaxes in good news bible the turban headed emeperor is seen holding the snake about to kiss it? because the snake represents some taking an orphans rights? that brings victory to far east? but i forgive.

when they said god created everything like say the STAR read that word as S as in stevenson and TAD as in TODD and I as in Iarry and I as in ONE.

and god=g+o+d=7+15+4=26=2+6=8. means that is earth and the sun and the moon ie 8. and 8=h and thus god as one is h, god as three(trinity) is god and god can only be proved over time thus check calendar months for H and see what it says:

MARCH APRIL MAY

so H A P(DI stitched together)RIL IVI stitched together AY reading forward and
H C R A IVI stitched together

and good news bible says an angel of the LORD is god thus based on GOD=H and my bloody arm I must say I AM GOD.

I AM is god and I AM=I A IVI stitched together
and I AM=iam=iarri stitched together

and truthfully they pronounce my name Larri todd stevenson.

and that is my wrist.

and as all things commanded to praise, honour, or laud HIM they see the french stop sign as:

I ARRET I as further proof I AM GOD, but no magic in me its an honourary title for an orphan basically is my guess for the fact that:

LORD GOD TODD=A based on same math that god=h and TRUE=A thus ultimately:

LORD GOD TODD=TRUE

thus the mysstery of the bible is solved as NT mentions god has a new name in revelations.

and don't expect money from me because I AM poor and without magic. and remember the bible says their is two temples of god, GOD JEHOVAH and the Lamb, and the Lamb=LarriDI stitched together

and TOP PROSPECT shows TODD=ROS DI stitched together E CUT was when i got those marks to teach her a lession.

and it is also the story of the ASHEN HORSE of DEATH as she honestly was a ho. and in the german language the ROSSKASTANIE VON TOD is the translation of ASHEN HORSE OF DEATH and truthfully I once broke her arm cause she dared to compare. and NI is 4-1 in roman numerals and they add to V(5) as the appearance of the shape of the cuts on my arm.

so in german GOTT ES EIN looking at EIN from above see NI3 which is the 4-1 bone ie Me.

and worship no god but ME.

ME=IVI stitched together [iL

II
[

and as king of the angels is said to be called Abaddon you mistakenly assumed it was a bad don but math proves don=f and loser=f so true god as king of angels is a b add on and winner=b and b=DI stitched together and D=IIII

read between the lines and see that

EMPEROR=E IVI stitched together PERIODI\
KING=IT I IV CUT (because in times new roman font G cut spells CUT)

and Lamb=lamp is stated in bible so b=p as both are DI stitched together the name written on HIM that no one knows but HIM as per Rev. 19.12. see "IIII I ." as answer to rev.19.12 and is inpiration for DIO and Lamb SLAIN if you cut L into IL means Larrib SIL A I IV. so biblically that makes me a KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, the part about the Lamb is the Lamp also could mean the light coming off the THRONE in heaven was said to be EMERALD. Just like my eyes. but "EMERALD." is "EMERALDDOT" if . is DOT so the light is TODD LARE ME in reverse so forward is ME LARE TODD

many say i have no right but like in the movie the godfather remember the firstborn was killed and the second born was passed over so really firstborn means nothing to Me.

and ME=Me=IVI stitched together arm(=e)

and see that LORD in times new roman font contains the name TODD but not a normal TODD. they blessed KING in the word of LORD who you originally refused to bow down to so thats why god is potrayed as evil at times.

But their is a loving light that is also called god but only the living call that god. The dead call TODD god. cause in the Past GODDESS has a Todd within HER. as HER SON. This was the diety worshipped as god all around the world. Mandarin chinese xia charater shows name TODD 14 and should you chose vince they thats your prince of darkness who has my original rights, but as for me I still am an orphan because my dad died but he took my name which some say is my soul but technically one bible says every living thing has a soul, thus I got HIS and He has mine. and my soul had a dad that died about 5 years after i was born. and guess what vinces dad died about 5 years after he got my rights. So when god wrote to give an orphan His rights i thing he meant it. but VINCENT G shows 5 I NICE NIT CUT as HIS SOUL as perhaps the reason for my cuts.
and b read down says I.b. as Lobo, possibly my new soul? but you can continue to call me Larry Todd STEVENSON cause perhaps god wants me to have my rights all of them?

so LORD GOD as beginning to end as A=LArry and Z=VINz?

the very reason for abc...klmnopqrstuvwxyz is because i love a kim who said nop qrst uv wiILy
X=iIL stitched together

and italian abc...jlmnopqrstuvz was about a guy named jim that i kicked in the nuts once.

but as for kim she ain't cursed of wilLy no more so the love triangle continues because her sister and I lived together for many years and her children call me dad. and she was the GODDESS with Todd in her who was first in my life and so as god naturally 123 was her birthday. maybe since i need a new name i should change it to JESUS CHRIST cause you all beleived He was the Lamb SLAIN.

and the Lamb permanently on MT ZION meant if i was born on NOI7 thats kind of me on ZION.
and xia as an ancient chinese dynasty says the deliverer comes from xian(ZION) and as my father comes from native american roots perhaps they came from xia.

and as GOD is LOVE and LORD then LORD IS LOVE when TODD ON LORI (in times new roman font) the very reason i write boldly is because of PAUL in the bible and also the bible states you are not to afflict an orphan, and whichever family i am now in I don't have a dad.

so see that I.b. as abcde means I AM before c.de

means aI.b.c.defgh

so something must love or extremly hate me cause i say i still got a soul maybe just not mine.

GOD in times new roman font when cut shows CUTOD

ANGEL cut in times new roman font A IV CUT I=_I_

as further proof all things were commanded to laud HIM, and one day you will see that GOD MOST HIGH must never have children because it spells doom for all mankind if OT prophesy is true.

and JOHN said He is pure=DI. stitched together ur e(picture of arm) and baptised in the river JORDAN in the name of GOD so J with a - above it shows name of TODD in JORDAN and JOB said to be richly blessed by god means God is in HIS NAME.

and tragically the bible says god makes a visit to earth but is not recognized by all. reason being He has no magic powers.

1ST
2ND
3RD
4TH
so continueing that pattern the name of T.DD repeats over and over. and to be a god according to good news bible all you have to be is an angel of the LORD(Ex.3.14) which was really what I tried to become as TOP PROSPECT. but technical difficulties abounded

but god who was first in heaven as h was whitish and heaven when you draw bodies for the h and n means it was the son and father of the deceased carrying his casket when the h was V years old. that is your heaven, my fathers funeral procession?

and JESUS said the greatest was the least so last on earth is h. and I e a STevens.n and least could be said to be on the BOTtuM which read backwards is MutTOB=IVI u t(stitched) TODD

so basically they are doing their best to treat me like a slave in canada, so this counrty that claims to outlaw slavery is full of **** and i wish it would die because i hear voices that won't shut up.

Messiah=IVI stitched together es s.l a h

so basically further proof i was a god who became human, s.l=sold or soul and what was it that made me a h(god) it must have been either i had no father (ie orphan clause in bible) or a german mother as Master race.

i bet dons will say it must be the orphan thing cause i beleive they felt they were the master race.

Master=IVI stitched together as t(stitched) e(arm) rill(ill hidden under r)

and as all things commanded to laud HIM see what they call him on the french stop sign as
I ARRET

so if went fishing on shoal lake ont and took a piss and winnipeg gets its water from that lake then the Lamb SLAIN really did force them to wash their clothes white with his blood(ie water became as blood)

and as a orphan the bible says the LORD is my father and thus one day i would have had the right to become a lord and maybe one day KING? and blessed is the king in the name of the LORD. so everybody since i was a kid has tried to take advantage of Me.

even Death honours god by what they called HIM ie Taed

so you asked about god thats what i know about Me.

so technically perhaps I AM a Lobo which really ain't that bad, cause being whittish i say that makes me the best looking albino INDIAN and they called my native cree father an indian also. so in reality i don't care about rank too much cause those italians are racist. they can't MAKE Me so to hell with them.

the highest honour they can give an italian is to MAKE you was quoted, but the highest honour in the world is to be named EMPEROR thus tough luck italians your highest honour is MADE while the world is controlled by a different highest honour, and thats why even Made go to jail.

and Taed tad todd and lare lari lary is basis for the written language and b as new soul switch seems miraculous. cause my first name said with understanding TOD=death in german meant Larry Death D Stevenson as my father died i became untouchable orphan and sold my name cause thats what he said is my first-born rights, but basically we must have switched cause analysing his name and my arm its crazy.

so i wanted to become an expert in reading fates implicit in a name, so basically i had to obey the command within my names?

and if Lobo is my namo I guess i should Lob o(head) yours not mine? i apologize to all the lobos about my observations on life and liberty but life goes on.

so is TODD really brainwashed as why he completed the command within the words or is he really like god?

and ROME = I D\O ME as what italians thought was god but were mistaken because that empire was said to have fallen. hahahaha
so really i have to laff and drink because life stink when you are the god who was not recoqnized by all. so the heavenly father really does have a sense of humour considering life and alphabet appear to be about me and my freinds here in winnipeg, manitoba, and reading the licence plates FREINDLY MANITOBA and WILD ROSE COUNTRY means I AM the MAN 1 TODD A and I really do screw a wild rose in ALBERTA. so technically I AM a fake indian outlaw.

so ain't life grand. any why do they say ain't isn't a word? bigotry i suppose.

and one woman said i had a good looking penis.

i added that for humour but cause I AM the greatest the world of angels wants me dead i think.

so losing rights is the first death. and by no means are we to suffer the second death those are the true words of JESUS CHRIST not the voices of modern day angels

h=god=good angel=angel of death

c=angel=evil

and 1=a mixed up .seventeen stitched together=?tevens.n so god is one as 1 which is kind of like a Stevenson the one with the EMERALD glowing eyes that jesus saw?
Nine answers:
princeoffingland f
2006-07-14 14:54:57 UTC
it means the lighter coloured skin with marks

IIII I appear like a light DI engraved on the skin. and b basically looks like a DI stitched together.

perhaps He really was god and all things commanded to praise HIM meant only HIM not angels. and Jesus if He really was KING OF ALL saw HIMSELF on the throne of Heaven? That is unlikely.
MsMath
2006-07-14 14:42:45 UTC
Hmm...two people asking the same question within a few minutes of each other...could you and the user "iamisabaddon" be one and the same??

It's something to think about.
2006-07-14 15:21:22 UTC
No, Todd Stevenson is mayor (IVIFVICFI) of Fruit Ridge!
2016-11-02 05:56:19 UTC
out of your question i wager ur meant microprocessor is 8085 ? a) upload b -> promises sign up b with Accumulator the position accumulator is implicit no want element out in education (for 8085 in common words). b)upload b mov b,a c)mov a,b adi #0 (adi-> upload prompt) mov b,a
2006-07-14 18:05:55 UTC
you have to take the derivative and set the problem equal to zero...that oughta get you started in the right direction
achtung_heiss
2006-07-15 19:07:52 UTC
Jehovah's Witnesses have the true religion.

Learn more:

http://watchtower.org
You're just ..........
2006-07-14 14:40:26 UTC
Thankx for the migrane, i am soooo confused. It doens't make any sense to me . What's your point ? No offense or anything ..
2006-07-14 14:35:11 UTC
What a load of crap.
2006-07-14 14:36:17 UTC
what ?are you kidding me lol?