Question:
What is Boolean Logic?
2006-03-31 05:49:47 UTC
Prove that 2=1 by Boolean's logic
Seven answers:
Lie Ryan
2006-03-31 06:56:39 UTC
In boolean logic, a rule says: A + A = A (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boolean_algebra if you don't believe)

Thus if A equals to 1:

1 + 1 = 1

2 = 1

NOTE: Wikipedians uses v and inverted v to represents the use of AND and OR logic, I am used to use + and . (multiplication dots), and I think this is the more correct one than wikipedians, since the equation being done here is more in boolean algebra and not only boolean logic
copernicus
2006-03-31 05:55:18 UTC
Boolean logic, originally developed by George Boole in the mid 1800s, allows quite a few unexpected things to be mapped into bits and bytes. The great thing about Boolean logic is that, once you get the hang of things, Boolean logic (or at least the parts you need in order to understand the operations of computers) is outrageously simple. I
rt11guru
2006-03-31 05:55:47 UTC
In Boolean arithmetic, A or B can be written A+B

True is represented by 1, false = 0, so

True + True = True could be interpreted as 2 = 1+1 = 1.
amyjo58501
2006-03-31 07:04:59 UTC
The "mathematics of logic," developed by English mathematician George Boole in the mid-19th century. Its rules govern logical functions (true/false) and are the foundation of all electronic circuits in the computer. As add, subtract, multiply and divide are the primary operations of arithmetic, AND, OR and NOT are the primary operations of Boolean logic. Boolean logic is turned into logic gates on the chip, and the logic gates make up logic circuits that perform functions such as how to add two numbers together.

Its also a Qpe Album
fennessey
2016-11-30 05:14:56 UTC
the answer is knaves one knight. Voice you probable can not be a knight and voice one tells us that there is a minimum of one knight and one knave. Voice 2 can not be a knave because if he's mendacity then there are both no knights(which could not be available from voice one) or more advantageous than one knight because there are 3 people and if voice a million and a pair of are knaves then that in undemanding words leaves one knight. for this reason Voice 2 is a knight. That leaves the 0.33 voice to be a knave. There are 2 knaves and a million knight except someone isn't obeying the signal, which we are assuming surely everyone appears to be like obeying, or there are extra people contained in the room,which we are assuming in undemanding words contains the folk to whom the voices belong(3 people).(It also would remember on no matter if you're a knave knight or primary.)
DJValy
2006-03-31 05:55:27 UTC
proving a problem statement by using a bunch of TRUE and FALSE argumentation. for 2=1? well.,

2= 1+1 which is true, therefore 2 does not equal 1., I don't know.. anybody else?
james
2006-03-31 05:54:11 UTC
it's math. and easy.[Boolean algebra]

example... ① x∩y=y∩x, x∪y=y∪x ② x∩(y∩z)=(x∩y)∩z x∪(y∪z)=(x∪y)∪z ③ x∩(x∪y)=x, x∪(x∩y)=x...